[Originally published by HCI]
In partnership with Human Capital Institute (HCI) and ProFinda, presented by: Antony Cousins and David Creelman.
- What unexpected data do we have?
- Practical examples of the power of people analytics
- Matching data with technology solutions
- How do we embrace a new era of change for success?
Attendees will hear from the panel about:
- What expected, and unexpected, data sets do organizations have available to them and how are they being used?
- Embracing the challenges that come with data management
- Real world examples of companies embracing data and leveraging the advantages that it brings to talent management
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dDABsN_pEKo?list=PLzEjh-iwTlk4A0E3_B-3Rfge9etBhCI3i” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>
About the author
Antony Cousins is the Director of Customer Success at ProFinda — connect with him at antony.cousins[at]profinda.com, LinkedIn and Twitter.